Scholarship Application 2024
Information and Instructions
THE DIVERSE POWER foundation
Diverse Power Foundation, Inc. is currently accepting applications from graduating high school seniors in the Diverse Power service area. Scholarships are provided through the Diverse Power Foundation from funds provided by Diverse Power’s Operation Round Up®.
For scholarship applications and instructions, please visit www.dpfi.org. All application packets must be mailed to Diverse Power and received no later than January 26, 2024.
Scholarships will be announced April 26, 2024 and winners will be notified by mail.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior at a high school that serves the Diverse Power member base.
- Scholarship will be paid directly to the college, university or technical school.
- Scholarship may be used at any two-year or four-year accredited college, university or technical school.
- Scholastic ability and financial need will be the primary determinants in awarding scholarships.
- A letter of recommendation must be submitted by two non-relative adults.
- Applicant must submit an essay (100-150 words) on “How My Education Will Benefit My Community”.
Complete the online application or you may also download and print the physical application for submition.
Diverse Power Foundation
Attention: School Grant OR P.O. Box 160
LaGrange, Georgia 30241-0003